- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required, upfront, prior to any progress commencing on the project. Payment of the balance outstanding shall be made in full on completion of the site, and immediately upon receipt of a Tax Invoice for same, and, prior to taking the website live or the handover of graphic files.
- The Customer has no right to withhold payment or make set offs or deductions from any payment due by it for any reason whatsoever. No extension of payment of any nature will be granted unless reduced to writing and signed by the Customer and a duly authorised representative of Marketing Solution. The Customer will be liable for any costs incurred due to collecting unpaid monies.
- Marketing Solution shall have the right to suspend services if any amount due by the Customer is unpaid.
- The Domain name, website design, graphic design files and any other service we offer, will remain the property of Marketing Solution until payment is received for the entire contract or any outstanding monies on the account.
- Once the Customer accepts a signed quotation by way of signature or payment of Marketing Solution invoice, a formal Contract is formed between Marketing Solution and the Customer. This acceptance must occur within 30 days of receipt of such quotation.
- Marketing Solution reserves the right in its sole discretion to vary or amend these terms and conditions from time to time and any such amended or varied terms and conditions shall be binding on the Customer from the time that the Customer is notified thereof.
- The Website hosting charge does not include any changes that need to be made after the website has gone live. Any changes to website will be charged per hour at the standard labour rate as advised in writing by Marketing Solution.
- Any subscription service requires a 1-month notice period for termination of services.
- Quotes are valid for 30 days from date of quote but subject to the US Dollar to Australian Dollar exchange rates for any plugins or themes required for purchase.
- “Themes” is defined as a predefined template that allows users to change the look and functionality of a basic WordPress website. A Theme can be installed without altering the content of the health of a website. Every WordPress website requires at least one theme to be present.
- “Plugins” is defined as the architecture that allows users to extend the normal WordPress features.
- The responsibility for the observance of applicable copyright laws shall be the Customers solely.
- The responsibility for the observance of any laws relating to confidentiality shall be that of the Customer solely.
- The Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Marketing Solution from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments, including attorney’s fees and costs.
- The suspension of any project by the Customer for any reason, shall entitle Marketing Solution to payment in full for the amount specified in the Contract.
- Failure by the Customer to provide information to Marketing Solution within 30 days of being requested to do so will entitle Marketing Solution to terminate this Contract and thereupon require payment in full of all monies then remaining unpaid under the Contract.
- The Customer agrees that Marketing Solution shall have the right to terminate this Agreement in the event of a dispute which is not resolved within 14 days.
Website Design Terms
- Website design quote is for 1 design and up to 3 revisions for the website unless otherwise stipulated
- Any additional revisions will be charged out at our hourly rates of $99.00.
- Any additional pages not included in the initial quotation will be charged at $75.00 per page.
- All websites are designed on test environment and will be moved across to live environment upon completion of website and final payment has been received.
- Certain number of Stock images will be provided based on the quotation. Customer can arrange for own additional stock images at additional costs.
- Once website is live the work is deemed to be completed and thereafter additional fees will be applied for additional work.
- Customer’s responsible for ensuring the website is perfectly correct prior to taking the website live. Marketing Solution will not be held liable for any losses or damages to the Customer based on incorrect information included on the website once the website has been approved.
- All Website testing to be completed by the Customer prior to website going live.
- We will not be held liable for “Forked” or unlicensed plugins and themes on a website. We only use licensed versions.
- Search Engine Optimization, referred to as “SEO”. SEO is defined as the process of affecting the visibility of a website or web page in a search engine’s unpaid results – often referred to as “natural”, “organic” or “earned” results.
- We cannot guarantee results for SEO services due to the constant changing of regulations and rules by google.
- We use premium SEO approved plugins by SEOPress or Yoast Premium and conform to the standard terms and conditions as per the provider which can be found on their website or via link: https://cdn.yoast.com/docs/Yoast-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf and https://www.seopress.org/terms-conditions/
WordPress Care Plans
- Our Care Plans include the updating of Plugins, Theme and Core. It does not include fixing of bugs caused by the updates. If there are issues that need to be fixed these will be covered under the allocated Website Edit support hours. If you are on a plan that doesn’t include support hours, then these issue repairs will be chargeable at hourly rates.
- Website Edits can include – Updating existing content & Images, Adding new images & content, Link validation and corrections, Advice and guidance via phone and email, Removal of duplicate pages / themes / plugins, Installation of plugins or fixing issues generated by updates. (unutilised hours do not accumulate from month to month)
- We shall not be held responsible or liable for any attacks on your website that were not detected, or prevented by the AI Machine Learning Assistant plugin software signed up for on our sister website https://securewordpress.com.au
- The AI Machine Learning Assistant plugin is used as an assistive plugin to help minimise attacks and reduce hacks, it cannot completely eliminate them.
- The Software has been designed and developed by WebTotem and we conform to their terms and conditions.
Google Ads Terms
- Google Ads, referred to as “Adwords”. SEO is defined as an advertising service by Google for businesses wanting to display ads on Google and its advertising network
- We cannot guarantee results for Ads services due to the constant changing of regulations and rules by google.
- We conform to the rules and regulations set out by Google Ads for all their online campaigns, which can be found on their website or via link: https://support.google.com/adspolicy/answer/54818?hl=en-AU
Graphic Design Terms
- All graphic design shall be for the exclusive use of the Customer other than for promotional use by Marketing Solution, upon payment of all fees.
- The Customer shall be entitled to full ownership of all final artwork created when all monies due under this Contract or otherwise agreed to be paid, have been paid in full.
- Each design come with a number of designs options and revisions per design chosen, this will be stipulated on the quotation.